ESSER/Section 11t/Section 98c
What is ESSER?
The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Fund is part of the United States Education Department’s Educational Stabilization Fund Program that awards grants to schools for the purpose of providing school districts with emergency funds to address the impact that the Novel Coronavirus Disease has had and continues to have on Elementary and Secondary Schools. For more information, please visit the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) Cares Act and Coronavirus Relied Fund Information page.
Equalization Payments (Section 11t), outlines the use of federal discretionary funds within the American Rescue Plan ESSER III. For more information, please review the Timelines, Funding for American Rescue Plan (ARP), and Section 11t Equalization – Memo COVID -19-208 – dated October 14, 2021.
MCS ESSER III Plan
- Manchester Community Schools Spending Plan and Stakeholder Feedback Summary
- Manchester Community Schools LEA Narrative
- MDE LEA Plans for Use
Section 98c Learning Loss
Manchester Community Schools Wellness Policy
1. Local Wellness Policy Triennial Assessment Plan 2022
Please see the below public notices released by Manchester Community Schools:
- 2022-2023 Budget Hearing Public Notice , Limited Tax Pledge Notice, June 20th 2022 @ 6:00 PM
- Teacher and School Support Staff COVID-19 Grant Information:
- Request for Proposals: None at this time
- FOIA Information: