Weekend Kids Meal Program
Manchester Community Schools is again partnering with Manchester’s Community Resource Center for the Weekend Kid Meals program. Registered, qualified students will receive a bag of food with two each of breakfast items, lunch items, and snacks. Bags with the food items will be placed in students’ lockers on Fridays and should go home that day.
For more information see our information sheet here: Weekend Kid Meals 2022-2023. To enroll, either print out the enrollment form and return it to your child’s school or complete the electronic Weekend Kid Meals Enrollment Form. If you have further questions, reach out to Heidi Stein, school counselor, at 734.428.7442 ex.1248 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jr./Sr. High School:
Applying for Free/Reduced Meals
Food Service Job Openings
Manchester schools Food Service Department has 3 job openings with Chartwells.
- Food Service Worker/Cashier: $11.00/hr.
- Food Service Worker On Call/Substitute: $10.00/hr.
To apply, go to Compass Group Careers and search using the ZIP code 48158
Documents and Forms
- How to Apply for Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Free and Reduced Price Meals Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shared Information for Other Programs
- Summer Program Information
- Special Dietary Needs Form 2022-2023
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.