- MCS COVID-19 Extended Learning Plan Dashboard
- Learning Plan Update, November 20th, 2020
- Learning Plan Update, November 9th, 2020
- MCS 10/13/2020 Update
- MCS 10/11/2020 Update
- MCS 10/9/2020 Update
- MCS Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan
- MCS Preparedness and Response Plan Submission
- The MCS 2020-2021 Connected Learning Update and Options Letter from Dr. Bezeau
- MCS Return to School Connected Learning Plan
- MCS Return to School
- MCS Transportation
- COVID Return to School Tool Kit
- Washtenaw County Health Department COVID Safety
- Student Screening Form
- Return to School Mental Health Kit
Kid Care Kit:
Help kids stay busy and out of trouble, feeling safe, or managing their screen time and behavior with some of the following videos, articles, and documents:
- Menu of offline at-home activities for kids: https://intensivecareforyou.
- How to talk to kids in crisis- developmentally appropriate ways of reassuring kids by age groups: https://intensivecareforyou.
- Managing Kids Screen time, Video Games at Home Youtube: https://youtu.be/Ug6gezs5xpY
- Coronavirus Behavior Problems Kids Stuck at Home Youtube: https://youtu.be/YeUbFhVNjNI
- Behavior and Counseling Resources for Free webpage with documents and mini-courses to help manage behavior and teach emotional control plus more: https://intensivecareforyou.
- If you would like to contact a MCS staff member about a social-emotional concern directly, please find contact forms on the Guidance and Counseling Webpage.