Jr./Sr. High School:
Applying for Free/Reduced Meals
Weekend Kids Meal Program
Once again, Manchester Community Schools and the Community Resource Center are working as partners in the Weekend Kid Meals program. Click here for more information and to sign up.
Food Service Job Openings
Manchester schools Food Service Department has 2 job openings with Chartwells.
- Food Service Worker/Cashier: $10.00/hr, 7:15am – 1:00pm (with 30 minute unpaid break).
- Food Service Worker On Call/Substitute: $10.00/hr 7:15am – 1:00pm as needed.
To apply, go to Compass Group Careers and search using the ZIP code 48158
Documents and Forms
- How to Apply for Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Free and Reduced Price Meals Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shared Information for Other Programs
- Summer Program Information
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.