Jr./Sr. High School:
Applying for Free/Reduced Meals
The free and Reduced Meal Application must be filled out completely and have your live signature, date, and last 4 digits of your social security number. Once filled out completely you can do one of the following:
- Scan and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the application to (734)428-0178 attn: Lisa Garrison
- Mail the application to 20500 Dutch Drive, Manchester, MI, 48158, attn: Lisa Garrison
- Send the application in with your student
Food Service Job Openings
Manchester schools Food Service Department has 2 job openings with Chartwells.
- Food Service Worker/Cashier: $10.00/hr, 7:15am – 1:00pm (with 30 minute unpaid break).
- Food Service Worker On Call/Substitute: $10.00/hr 7:15am – 1:00pm as needed.
To apply, go to Compass Group Careers and search using the ZIP code 48158
Documents and Forms
- How to Apply for Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Free and Reduced Price Meals Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shared Information for Other Programs
- Summer Program Information
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.